Reasons why I love mr. mraynes
(In no particular order or importance)
- He lets me call him mr. mraynes.
- He never complains that I legally changed my name to his name but continue to use my maiden name for just about everything.
- He likes my nose, even though he agrees that Adam Banghert had a point when he called me “butt nose” in the 7th grade.
- He loves babies. I cringe a little each time he pinches Baby Valkyrie’s cheeks, sticks his finger in her mouth to feel her gums or kisses her to the point where she can’t breathe and starts crying, but I think his love for babies is really cute.
- He doesn’t believe in gender roles.
- He loves to snuggle and likes it best when I snuggle into his bum.
- He is single-minded and incredibly persistent.
- His sperm makes really cute babies.
- He supports me in all of my pursuits…except for the art projects I do with Baby Monster, he hates those.
- He lets me rail against “the patriarchy” and never gets offended.
- He tells me he loves me at least 50 times a day.
- He makes me think.
- He puts up with my neuroses.
- He makes me feel warm inside.
- He has allowed me to love more fully and deeply than I ever knew was possible.
I love you, darling. Happy Anniversary.