i missed my gratitude post last week because of our trip so i’ll have to do two this week to make up for it. for today
1) i get to enjoy my children all week because mr. mraynes has gone back to work and the kids don’t go back to school until next week.
2) the new chalkboard wall we painted before we left for vacation occupies all the children for whole 15 minute stretches. it’s lovely.
3) the women of my congregation who are so loving and supportive.
4) the homemade grilled pizza that mr. mraynes is going to make when he gets home from work tonight.
5) our weekend juice cleanse that got rid of all of the nasty after-effects of vacation eating.